Tuesday, July 20, 2010

guilty leave me alone

today. . . .2010.7.20
evening 6.36 p . .m
i told a very cruel truth to some one
i really feel guilty
i never ever got this feel in through my life before.
maybe this is the first time i did that to a person who admire me ,


why i want to told you that cruel truth, it because i really don;t want lie or cheat to you
you really is a good and kind people. . .

so that y i want to tell you the truth . .


forgive me ! ! ! ! ! !! !!
please
i really hope we still can be friend. . . .

regret to say it out, after saw your reaction.
don't cry , don't cry , i doesn't mean that to hurt you . .



couple cannot be, we mah be friend ntg have to lost contact one = (


Did you really need to do this?
don;t want contact me again?


if you do this to me , i will hate you !
forever









you make me got the feel of guilty in my life
i don;t want have this type of feel in my life



any thing is gone ...by i telling this out...


no more
hah ahahahaha
in front people.. . .. . .



let people see my original me . . .
i also got sad moment


god bless you don't because of me ..
you do anything stupid ..to your self...


the life without me


please be strong .
i really hope you can find a better people like me ...















appreciate you as my friend

1 comment:

chermain said...

who jek???