Wednesday, December 29, 2010

day and night, living in a room

living in a small room . couple with my brother when i sleep
he sleep beside me.. some time really cannot focus on sleep because his snore make me cannot sleep well..

but it really get use to it..
quite hope that when i working time i can have my own room and my own privacy

because i really need a space for me right now..
i am not a child anymore don't like to share my privacy to people...
kind of self fish..

enjoy life..enjoy sleep alone.. enjoy single..

once i got my own room
1st thing i gonna do is...of course is buy those furniture. to suit back my taste and my style
cuz.. currently now not really like the room ..totally is my mum second store room...

thinking of shifting out when the time i work..
mummy and daddy , auntie and uncle, all say me filial piety gone already

FROM LASTTIME I WILL THINKING AND SAYING THE WORDS ''WHAT EVER''
and now thinking back last time is really not correct .to say what ever..

MAture guy said: must be always thinking family feelings only say through the words. shifting house..
especially mum is the most reluctant us go out of home
..
thinking thinking ..x10000
finally decide stay at home 1st
cause HOME SWEET HOME is really truth..
LOVE LY

No comments: