Friday, June 4, 2010

In some day,i will prove to you all i am changing

sOmE daY TK
which, me...
will changing . . . human always changing their attitude one. . .
so get use to it lar. . .
my dream . . .not that brightess now . . . because i feel . . . i really cannot make it right now. . .i force to lost my dream . . . to get my new dream
fortunately i got many type of friend in my world. . .
we not always contact, but as long as they know find me. . this point i really proud and satisfy. . . hokkien uai..!say..SHI HO mIA..is like that lor
i really did many thing . . . ! @.@
promise myself. . . i want to have my own house or car. . in my future. . .
last time i felt my self. . .is totally no goals.in my mind. . .
i just thinking i must always stick together with my family . .
at beginnig you think you stick with your family forever you must be very happiness with it. . .but ..
always got but..the thing happen to us
but if you keep with them . . .and you will never learn ..independant this subject. . .your life is just like. . . . the soil with the roots of the plant. but the plant have no seed to spread out through the other world. . .
is compulsary . to be a plant ,which can spread their seed to other place..to make your district ,location, mindthinking, knowledge , be come widther and widther.. . .




.. . .. .. ... .. ...
.... ....
........ ....... ...... ....
blind people .. . .use their perception to feel the word, and put the knowledge to their mind. self. .
because they know . knowledge . .is important for anything.. . ....human always care knowledge than every thing ..but right healthy also is very important .


happy to say out all of this.i feel my self grown up. . .
more and more message i will post out on my blog... not for you all read..
is just for my self..to self improvent
good day , good nite.
12.57.a.m
2010.6.5
at oldklangroads now...
take care

No comments: