Monday, May 31, 2010

zha zha zha....,,,, new semester

semester 4 now
haha
i do is a senior. but i do feel i still not qualify to be their senior ,
it a shameful .
today . . . . . morning
i wake up at 7 o;clock. . . but then i continue to sleep again
once my alarm ring again.it 7.30am.
just force my self to wake up...
messy day..
go out with a jean.(levis jeanS)
with a column shirt ..
and a nike shoe & my red caps.
it wasn't awesome ..cause i am not done anything to my hair
totally messy look today..
haiz....today ...i reach college around 10 ..am
it ain't feel good..i felt bored when study, sometime i really want to give up..
but i knew i won't do that . , . , . i don't want my life got another regretful thing .
haix......
my english not good .i know .. . . you all keep boom me. . .i don't care
i won't take any revenge to you guy
cuz i know you all is joke with me..
but right i want to improve my English communication.every time .
promise next time i will boom you guy back
come lar... banana / ABC...education people
don't look down us....

No comments: