Sunday, January 24, 2010

i was planning to have some plastic surgery ,,,,waiting for the right timing

i always feel lack of something in my life
...
that was confidence , my human create is always lack for some confidence
the most thing make me felt lack of confidence the thing is hide in side my deep heart !
i don't really know and understand with friend , women , men, some time family.
for sure i will know my family well as usual, because i always with them. so that still not counted i not understand them,
but friends . . . . . . .
i don't really know about it
i got many base of friend, but they all are just a HI AND ?B?Y?E
friend for me
i really can't find out any base of friend, those are playing truth heart to you .
not necessary to having friend , it a compulsory to having a base of best friend
i know my self are not really good in communicate to human , especially women
why i saying this , it because i really no idea for women , i don't know what they need , think , like, etc.
men . i find out they are so difference to me , i felt i am not suitable to living in this world.
can i just leave to this world?
when free unconsciously i will think about this question. maybe i didn't find out a right partner in to my life ... so i am keep waiting . . year by year ..
i want to have couple with my dream girl...
is it my face lack of some thing to attract girl ... i want it to know .
girl . why not pick me...
i am so stupid ....


finally i got the answer i want to have a full package of plastic surgery.
when i was standard six time.. i hope that my eyes can be bigger ..... and i know that will not happen to me , if i keep like an idiot for waiting, that moment will not appear
this world got miracle , i believe it . the opportunity is within 100%
but the change to get through the miracle happen to you was 0.00001%
so i won't so stupid for keep longer waiting .
i want to have a plastic surgery to my eye long time ago....
i need support ....where are those supporter?
would they allow me to do that?
the situation for me right now , is facing the money to do that operation...
i want to do that before graduate my diploma in mass communication.

not easy to go this road. . . i had considered so long , for the eye operation
finally i get the decision . i don't care the people thinking now.

waiting for money ...............


TK
prove your self .
you say that
you must be do that.

2010.1.25
midnight 12.55 am

4 comments:

Shanay said...

Erm...become famous then someone will sponsor the surgery money. xP

You should schedule this surgery to after you graduate...when you start working you'll have more than enough money! =)

marvintk said...

erm...what i think is before graduate having the surgery for my eye . it because when i out of society people will feel me more comfortable , because they didn't saw my face before right.
any way thanks for your support! shanay ...

Dan said...

You find that once you accept and love yourself, everything else will fall into place. Plastic surgery isn't an answer and there really isn't any reason for it.

There's a lot more of life yet to live :) Embrace it and surprises might come when you least expect it.

marvintk said...

anyway thanks for your comment
don
but right i already consider many year before..
so this is my final decision .. although i know many people will
laugh at men a guys going for a surgery ...
it all i already ready to face through~