Wednesday, January 27, 2010

going crazy XD !!

properly going crazy ....
segi management is like Bull shit !
make me scare of it ...
i was wondering , when i got the result slip
my media law was showing fail
.......but
i got a good new for me today ...i was fully luckiness person in today .. PN.NAZHA was telling me i no need to retake or resit in my media law subject..... what my 1st expression was like .... O M G O M G O M G OMG OMG OMg omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom....... supper supprise to hear that....

because of the bull shit management ,i was so desperate in last pass few day . because of the result...and i got think before stop my education , turn to work ...
GoD BLESS ME .....
THANK GOD
i will appreciate this opportunity `
i will do as well as soon in my education...i won't disappoint some one again...


hope god bless all of my friend too..
wish they all having pass in the exam for the following next 2 week!!
good luck ya

buddy

2010.1.27
7.28 pm.
TK write

No comments: