Tuesday, January 12, 2010

face cannot stand by anything.

if you have a face like me . i thnk you are really you're totally unlucky
i know i say.
because my face is kind of good people face.
but this good people face cannot show you will having so much of joyful and happiness in your life
people will keep saying you always try to acting .. but seriously i don't do it ...even i say i don't ppl surrounding me , not trusted me ..
i want to prove them i am natural..i din act in my life..
friend , parent , family, classmate, and so...
all of them is the person who judge me .
from now i won't care any one feeling ..
if you guys want to judge me then judge.



money go 1st ....
i won't pity to some one right now...
i want to earn more money than other !!


education for my life part was stand as 2nd part..
so ..the 1st part is
family and money...both of this is equal for me
don't spam me ,,, don't judge me ..

No comments: