Saturday, December 19, 2009

any thing, can be good .if you think positive

what you will think, when you having a unfortunate day.
will you think in positive way ? or might negative ? or lazy for think about it.
is for me 50, 50 percent .why i choose these way . because no one is perfect, i know my temper, and attitude, if i really having this kind of problem i will act . even i am sad enough i will act, be smiley face!
because it better let ppl see your smiley face, than sad face.
why i do this , i also don't know why!
maybe i don't like people care to me. but i know this kind of people is very scary , if someday having a huge trouble in my life, i will be mad & crazy, i know this will be happen to me soon. i want to keep this secret forever. so i always think in positive , even people do bad or say bad thing on me .i will pretend don't know. Just because i feel very tired to hate people. Hate people is have to waste so much of energy and time .
and i feel better ,my world without enemy. is it my way of thinking is Naive enough?
NAH!!!.... people think what on me . now this i really don't care ...
haha... i had learn a new word again.. corny!
corny mean feel sad.
sometime feel very shy on these...i still don't know many words, but i say to my self last time i will do my best in improve my English in shortly time. i believe what i say will really attain.
that all for today.
B.B
2009.12.20 sunday , 11.29 A.M

No comments: