Thursday, February 25, 2010

can people survive in single?



















why this people always say i got couple you got couple he or she are having couple?
what is the actual goal for this subject?
i wondering
i try to chase on my girl in last time but
almost not successful
why every thing i can done it well
except love matter , couple , what i living for this world
i got many friend expect me can get a girl friend
but i think i always disappointing them
i want to taste what is the actual love is it!
why love not coming through me
is it seem like the song " every thing mean nothing "
i like that song . because i had understand that song meaning
that song is for those people who are desperate in love
it that for me ?
i had like a girl before but i not dare to chase on her
moodiest......
i hate my self
because don't know care of other's
people will thinking and see me as the person = immature
i want to growth .. already 20year old
no true love pass through my live!
0 mark for my love test zzzzz
wake wake wake ......

1 comment: