Tuesday, December 15, 2009

it a deadly note

i wonder y many people write blog.
i very curious about this, so from now i started my blog till follow year
i realized alot thing can learn in written a blog. what is that, then you have to try you own and feel it.
in my 1st impression about a blog. is sharing your specific and privacy secret to other, but i know, it doesn't a matter people looking and knowing about my privacy. Sound ridiculous? haha

i want to write out in my blog what i feel in daily, and this may help my grammar improve. and for those people who come to my blog, hope you guy will keep quite don't spam me, ok?
haha.. if i got any wrong sentence in my text then you guys, pls correct me....just don't spam those silly thing inside my opinion.
XD
i going start now.!
gambateh .~

No comments: